• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IFS for NFO'S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integer

Banned
See my post (http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4083), it is more current (from June) and has the actual NFO IPS syllabus info! Only 20 days old!

If that's not reliable gouge, I don't know what is!

Yankee600

I'm a new ensign SNFO designate stashed at my ROTC unit. My XO told me a couple of days ago when I came into work that a LTCdr from pensacola called him asking if any snfo designates would want to participate in the new IFS program for SNFOs, since I am going down to pensacola next week i wouldn't have enough time, i also have a ppl so i was disqualified from it anyway. But it looks like they are definitely starting IFS for SNFOs right now.

savingthisone

bouncy_125.gif
bouncy_125.gif
Navy101. Integer.

Great work guys. Hope all appreciate this. You did all SNFO great deed! Last CNATRA link gives blow by blow of how and when. Fact, looks like IFS is now mandatory for SNFO. READ THE LINK IT WILL TELL YOU HOW, WHAT AND WHEN!

banghead_125.gif
Unfortunately does not apply to me, if you have complete a solo cross country or have your PPL you cannot do IFS. Oh well.

batman_125.gif
AWESOME SITE for information! Correct information

boggled_125.gif
boggled_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.