• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

If you get contracted for Marines what are chances of getting accepted into PLC

tcam

I am scheduled to get contracted "Air" on the 28th of December. I am just curious, if you get contracted does this basically mean that your OSO has faith that you will most likely get accepted into the PLC program? I have passed everything and just taking one final PT test which is about a 260, but I just am confused if you are contracted that will basically mean you will get accepted once your package is sent to the board??

As far as I know, nobody here works on a selection board so nobody will be able to accurately tell you what your chances are. Nonetheless, your OSO wouldn't contract you unless he had faith that you would be selected. It does not mean you are 100% going to be selected but if your OSO says you stand a good chance then you do. All you can do is wait for the results after you contract.

tcam

Thanks for your response. That is basically what I was thinking, I just know they only have a certain amount of contracts to offer so I would assume they would only contract if they feel confident with there own selection.