• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

If you cant beat'em join'em!

johnny utah

still bigger than hip-hop
pilot
With so many airlines declaring bankruptcy or being close to it, I don't see why they don't try draw in more pax and make a few quick bucks by charging to ride the emergency slide after a tiring flight. I know most presidents and rock stars prefer the classic stairway egress. But personally, after letting my alcohol-rich blood coagulate for 11hrs, the last thing I wanna do is make way down a set of stairs. I'd gladly throw down a few bones for a quick and thrilling exit.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
With so many airlines declaring bankruptcy or being close to it, I don't see why they don't try draw in more pax and make a few quick bucks by charging to ride the emergency slide after a tiring flight. I know most presidents and rock stars prefer the classic stairway egress. But personally, after letting my alcohol-rich blood coagulate for 11hrs, the last thing I wanna do is make way down a set of stairs. I'd gladly throw down a few bones for a quick and thrilling exit.

Those slides are one time use only, cost thousands of dollars, and ground the jet when deployed.

But ya, great idea.

Lobster

Some of the stories you hear coming of the airliners are better than my drunk friends on a Saturday night. My Dad's a Capt. for jetblue he just told me about some lady that was hammered and got up to use the head on approach, the flight attendents jammed the door and locked her in there, at which point she went banana's and was kicking a screaming at the door....I feel like I should start taking drunk flights on the weekends instead of going to the bar

nugget61

pilot
But why was coach getting off first?
And they could have saved themselves the expense with the slide if they had only offered him the cockpit rope, sheesh.