• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IDIOT SIGHTINGS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

Sighting #1: I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when the airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" I said, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know? "He smiled and nodded knowingly,"That's why we ask."

Sighting #5: When my husband and I arrived at an
automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told that the keys had been accidentally locked in it.We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger's side,I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered it was open. "Hey," I announced to the technician,
"It's open!" "I know," answered the young man,
"I already got that side."

Sighting #7: My daughter was going over to the
neighbors house to visit but didn't want to miss
a call from her boyfriend so she took the cordless phone with her. While at the neighbors she wanted to check back at home to see if her younger brother was okay. My daughter then picked up the neighbors phone and dialed our number. While waiting for someone to answer the phone at home, the phone she brought over with her began to ring. Sheimmediately hung up the neighbors phone and answered our phone. There was no one there. She wanted to know who it was who called so she used our phone to call our house. The line was busy. Getting very frustrated she left the neighbors to
go home and see who was on the phone. No one was
on the phone. My daughter could not figure out
what was going on until someone explained it to her.

Sighting #9: I was in McDonalds one time when the lady in front of me ordered a cheeseburger and requested no cheese. Now I don't know about you but that sounds like a freakin' hamburger to me.

"for He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
About that last Idiot Sighting...

Capitol Heights, just outside of DC:

A buddy of mine (fellow Dept of Navy worker) were staying at a motel just across the street from a McDonalds. He told me about how he had to order his burger... I couldn't believe him so of course we went over there and placed an order to settle the bet.

"I'll have the two hamburger meal please."
- Excuse me?
"Can I get the two hamburger meal please?"
- Hamburger meal?
"Let me get a two cheeseburger meal without the cheese."
- No problem.

He won the bet.

The Wiz

There are many idiots in the world and i belive we all have experinced an idiot sighting atleast once in our life

"for He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

Status
Not open for further replies.