• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I want one for my motorhome

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
The Burban needs a scupper to keep the brass from trickling down onto the windshield. Also needs a rotary grenade launcher.
But a solid start.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Holy shit that was awesome. Can I order one along with my AW stickers ???
;)

MasterBates

Gotta love Dillon Aero..

Speaking of that, I need new Dillon Precision and Dillon Aero calendars. The ex "lost" them.

dp_2005.jpg

http://www.dillonprecision.com/#/content/p/9/pid/24343/catid/12/Dillon_Aero_2005_Calendar

cisforsmasher

pilot
Thats the ghetto rig. check this one

I saw a longer video on it a few years ago but this gets the point across. There is a joystick and camera for the passenger to operate the gun. It is accurate out to some crazy distance. I cannot find the numbers for it but I wouldnt be surprised if they keep that under wraps.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
That guys pretty lucky that thing didn't take his damn head off... Time to buy a lottery ticket...

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Thats the ghetto rig. check this one

I saw a longer video on it a few years ago but this gets the point across. There is a joystick and camera for the passenger to operate the gun. It is accurate out to some crazy distance. I cannot find the numbers for it but I wouldnt be surprised if they keep that under wraps.

Gotta love the Mother Deuce!