• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I love Whiting Pines (really)

SQUIDutah

pilot
Just won a 32" LCD for submitting my maintenance comment cards. Now I need to see if it will fit on my bathroom wall! :D

Who else loves Whiting Pines?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Goddamn it! I was gonna do that survey too, but I forgot! You were probably the only one who submitted it! Nice job, though. Party at your house?

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
The Pines are the sh!t. Avenger Drive 4 Life.

The local mini mart was clutch, as well.

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Now I need to see if it will fit on my bathroom wall! :D

BYU game at your place?

Armada, is that because you want to watch the game in the sh!tter, or because you want to watch the game on a good TV? Cause 32" isn't all that big....

Don't you guys have someone set-up with Sunday Ticket/Big Ten Network/Super Sports Package, a 50" to 65" HD screen, and a standing authorization to attend any and all football games as long as the visitors bring some beer?

Sometimes I miss Milton... all the beer I could drink....

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just won a 32" LCD for submitting my maintenance comment cards. Now I need to see if it will fit on my bathroom wall! :D

You gonna watch TV on the shitter or in the tub?

wtreno-bath-0308.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Surprisingly, that's not much worse than the whiting pines bathrooms...

(smilies in effect. Not THAT dirty, but not exactly the most attractively designed. Very happy with Whiting Pines overall)

rare21

pilot
Contributor
halloween the year i was there my wife convinced me to dress up for halloween as a makeshift pirate. I think I was only one out of like 5 people at the pines that dressed up..turns out i win the best costume contest for the adults. 25 buck gift certificate for the mini mart, spent it all on booze.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
ahhhhh Memories of 202 Merrill Drive - my home for 3+ years :)

Pink bathroom tile for sure - but the house was f*cking immaculate.

Gotta love the hurricane room.