• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I Just Won This......................Now What Do I Do With It?

exNavyOffRec

Well, I would ask myself could I use it as a concealed carry? and would I shoot it on a regular basis (not while carrying concealed, just to clarify) for this gun I would say no to both, so I would take the money and buy something I wanted.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
That thing is big enough to have its own orbit. I guess you could use it for hunting if you're into handgun hunting....

Personally, I'd take the cash and buy an M1 garand from the CMP. Then I could wave my m1 around wildly as I yell at the neighbor's kids to get off my lawn.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
To me, the only reason to have something like that is for the cool factor or if you do big game hunting and needed something for self defense in case you didn't have your rifle. Other than that, $900 can go a long ways towards something else.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Take the cash. There's nothing fun about shooting a .50 cal handgun. They are heavy, they kick like a mule, and each time you punish yourself by pulling the trigger, you're paying about 3 bucks (or more) per round for the privilege.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I have a S&W 500. I love it. Fantastic trigger, the recoil isn't THAT fierce, and the gun is very powerful. The only downside? Expensive ammunition. Around $2-3 per round.

Edit: It doesn't really 'kick'. The compensator does a very good job at keeping muzzle flip to an absolute minimum. The pistol drives straight back into your mitts.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Ha ha....damn that is one butt ugly weapon. Take the money and buy a nice 686 or GP-100 in .357 and spend the extra on ammo.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
I've got a couple of 9mms and a .40 S&W so I'm not really in the market for another pistol. I checked on ammo. $60 for 20 rounds. I just wanted some opinions.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Your message count says 308 now. Thats what we call a sign from God down here in the south.

CAMike

None
Contributor
That squirrel vaporizing weapon would almost be worth $900 in laughs.

Take the $900.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, but that's not a gun per se. It's a bona fide penis extension . . .