• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

i just feel lost im not sure where to begin

Gilley

You can't expect to be the recruiter's number one priority especially when you have a waiver working through the system. What you perceive as lackluster behavior on his part may be something else entirely. First off, if he is emailing you every day, he's staying in touch.
Recruiters have more to do than hold your hand so asking you to submit questions via email is simple time management on his part.

Obviously i don't mean its bad that he is just emailing me, but if i have a question i can't call him. I have to email him and i have sent three emails and have not heard anything back from him all week. I just don't want to annoy him but i also don't want to seem like im uninterested. Just trying to walk the fine line.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, put it this way - you seen the unemployment numbers lately? You're probably not the only one calling this guy to accelerate his life. Just chillax, keep tabs on the waiver process, and keep up with the PT.

Also, are you talking to an officer recruiter, or a regular recruiter? If he's not an OR, it might explain why he's not returning your emails as quickly as you'd like. He's got a quota to meet, and OCS applicants don't count, and he's probably got lots of prospects now who do. Find yourself an officer recruiter, post-haste. He/she will answer your questions.

Regarding your OP, I grew up near Panama City, and I'd say you don't have a hair on your ass if you went there for Spring Break and didn't get a ticket for something. As long as you didn't wind up wearing orange at County, then don't sweat it. You're hardly the first. Call the Bay County clerk of the court, make sure you've paid any fines that are forthcoming, and I guarantee you the Navy won't care.