• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I have put in a request to the UBB to remove this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyHighBuckeye

The BS that was said to Winter been un-called for. Now these people are telling her the navy feds are after her and investgating her and her boyfriend is pressing charges on her. That there folks is un-called for. I have advised Ms. Keister to file charges of herassment to the the owner of this board and as well as file charges on the UBB and the users that have herassed her. I even advised her to talk to her boyfriend about doing the same thing. Because, he's an officer, his charges will be throw the navy courts!

Chuck

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
We're guilty... guilty of being FUNKY! *Key disco music* BOW-CHICA-WOW-WOW!

Control-Alt-Delete User.

jaerose

Nice!

Words of Wisdom (I believe it was Socrates who said): "Dude, walk away...just walk away," and "Let it go!"

JR
www.nourlthistime.com <--- j/k

Zeo

hey flyhighbuckeye, quit using this forum for your stupid campaign. You've made your point, "you suck", so now leave.

jaerose

I would sue the school corporation that allowed me to graduate without checking to see if I had even the slightest grasp on the English language ;)

JR

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Funny, from my basic level of legal knowledge, it doesn't seem like ANYTHING on this board could have charges pressed upon. I also don't know what herassment is, neither do the courts. This is an open forum, it's like walking into a conversation on the street. You come here and make an ass of yourself, expect to be bitten. It happened to me just recently here. You know what I did, I apologized and everyone was cool and we had a laugh.

I hearby declare this thread, FlyHighBuckeye, and WinterSibs the sovereign territory of Bull****.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I belive Chuck you have it the other way around, at least in my case. I just happen to have all the PM's that wintersibs sent to me. If you want to see harassment, let me know and I'll send them to you. If she wants to act like a ass, she will be treated like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.