• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I got the final nod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared_G

OCS Date: Jul 15, 2006 (Supply)
Well I was pre-rec’d for Supply about three months ago and have been making sure everything was in order for my final package. So after filing out all the paper work, getting all the letters of recommendation in order, finishing the PRT, going to MEPS twice (can you believe they actually LOST my first physical then found it again after I was already at MEPS for the second time?!) and going through a great deal of worrying and sleepless nights I have finally been accepted into the BDCP program and am on my way to become an Officer in the United States Navy!!!

My recruiter woke me up with a phone call at 7:30 am this morning (I don’t have classes until 12:30 so I was sleeping in) to tell me the good news. I am “signing on the dotted line” this Friday and will be given my ship date to OCS; which will no doubt be some time in the second quarter of 06’. I am unbelievably excited and thought I would let you all know!

If you are wondering what the details of my package are you can do a quick search to see all my posts and you will no doubt find it somewhere out there. Have a good day and I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors!

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Congratulations! And ARGGGGGHHHH! Another person gets Final Selected who was Pro-Rec'd around the same time as me...I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Jared_G said:
going to MEPS twice (can you believe they actually LOST my first physical then found it again after I was already at MEPS for the second time?!)

EXACT same thing happened to me. Had to go to meps twice. Many congrats!! Don't worry metro, everything will come out in the wash bro. Supply has a rolling board, so I'm sure your app is in the stack somewhere.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
metro said:
Congratulations! And ARGGGGGHHHH! Another person gets Final Selected who was Pro-Rec'd around the same time as me...I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Well, just think of it this way....Some one has to be last ;)

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
fc2spyguy said:
Well, just think of it this way....Some one has to be last ;)

:D Yeah, I suppose that's true. Might as well be me, the new guy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.