• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I finally Heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrogers

Intel Officer
After almost four months of waiting, I got a call from the officer recruiter monday morning...

I have been 'professionally recommended' for intel. Well, I'm excited, that is for sure. Now I just need to go to the next step (security clearance) and get assigned an OCS date. Very pumped, in a mellow way because I probably won't be going anywhere for months.

BYSun

CONGRATULATIONS,

assuming you pass the security and get and OCS date you will have just won the rare opportunity to wait...and wait...and wait...and wait. ~_^

What made you decide to go intel??

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

ghost_ttu

Congrats man!!!

Who is this webmaster guy? Did you lose your way stranger?

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

aoconnor

Congrats. I too waited around 5 months, sure feels nice when you finally get word. When do you graduate?

psrogers

Intel Officer
Thanks all. I convinced myself that I was not going to be selected, so I am pretty surprised right now, especially because of how hard everyone says intel is to get. I felt obligated to report here immediately because of all the info and support I've received on this site, and since there aren't too many intel folks around (are we a secretive people?) if I get to and into a career in intel I can offer some tips.

I'll drop a statement when or if I get an OCS date.

On the flying side of things, I have been reading my new Jeppesen manual and trying to figure out an efficient venue to get a PPL.

Later, Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.