• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hurrevacs....due to poor WX...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Have all the recent and future Hurrevacs (Hurricane Evacuation) had any effect on SNA and SNFO training. Anyone slid a few weeks, been on a Hurrevac...or gotten the big CNX?
We used to fly our jets from Oceana to Wright Pat.

r/
Goz
:sleep_125

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
At VT-2 they try to get studs in on the Hurrevacs to do some X's or mini-CCX. Pretty nice going on a mini-CCX when you're only in FAMs I would bet.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
If only it worked that way for HT's. Due to the nature of flying helos and low work, etc you cant get any real FAM flights done on a Hurrevac. I should have already checked and soloed by now, but due to the delays of moving the birds around, I will now have to wait until Ivan passes and all that to check and solo. We have had a few flight days cancelled and might be flying all the birds to Memphis for Ivan.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
True. I just got done w/ BI sims Wednesday. I'm not flying till at least Monday and I have a sneaking suspicion that that may not happen either given the weather. Oh, well, more time to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.