• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Humor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-man

So- either we have a sick sence of humor, or we need a spot dedicated to motivated good stuff like the past few in here.just a thought.

tali264

hehehe [:p]

I think it should be "getting DEfensive" though.....

And anyone should know those weren't jokes.... haven't we all graduated 3rd grade and can now tell the difference???

ghost_ttu

now tali, that is bordering getting fussy and being mean with your retorts (3rd grade remark).

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

grouch

What the hell is funny about this exchange? I have a dry oblique sense of humor and try as I may, I cannot see anything funny here. Please help.

ghost_ttu

You went to Baylor, I wasn't aware they allowed Baylor alum to recognize humor, well, I guess they have some sense of humor, look at their football team....[:D]

tali264

ghost..... apparently we aren't funny [B)]

sorry guys, not really trying to be funny. He just pointed out I was overreacting to the original post.....

grouch

Ghost, I chose Baylor becuase I thought the well rounded education would look good on a resume. You know, spiritual enlightenment and other pap. I really wanted to go to a school where half the football team is ncaa ineligable, and one that has a lunatic for a basketball coach. Baylor's football team is a joke! And aggies still suck!!!!!

ghost_ttu

hehehe, I'll let you live vicariously through me, I just happened to have attended a school that meets such requirements!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.