• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hugh Hefner's Private Jet

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Pretty sure Austin Powers' jet was modeled after this...

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I once knew a guy who flew that plane. He hated it, as the crew got jerked around a lot.

Once he flew some Playboy executives (without Hefner) to MIA from ORD (or MDW?). Really bad T-storms, and at night. When they arrived, one of the execs. realized he had left his briefcase in Chicago. So they directed the crew to fly empty back to Chicago, pick up the briefcase, and return to MIA.

After all night back through the T-storms, when he got back to Chicago, he just quit!
He later went on to fly for Continental.

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
I was a sophomore or junior in college when Hef brought Barbi to town in the -9 to have a full-sized sculpture of her done by an art prof at the school. Many people (myself included) were at the airport that day to see the infamous black jet and to catch a glimpse of the equally infamous Barbi.

KBayDog

1. Don't let anyone fool you - that's VMAQ-2's bird. (It's G-14 classified; I'd tell you about it, but I'd have to kill you. (Also, I'm not a VMAQ guy).)

2. Are there any west coast squadrons that don't plan an L-Hour to Hef's pad after zipping through LA? Damn, I love choppering!

phrogpilot73

For your viewing pleasure.

I don't know if anyone else saw it, but at 1:22 - it's clear the Hef & party like croquenbouche (traditional French wedding cake, made with a stack of profiteroles, decorated with sugar or caramel threads)... Or - they just like the name...