• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HuggyU2 - expanding his fame....

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Huggy, are you the same Huggy who's signature graces the U-2 picture in the terminal at NAS Key west?

Raptor2216

What a small world...I was just reading that article at the book store today and telling a friend about Huggy and AW's.

Ralph

They just need to keep flying it till I can get out of college and few years flying another plane around.

subTidal

Great read Huggy! I'm one of your ex-datalink (MIST) guys: Osan '92-'93. While maintaining the datalink, I always enjoyed shooting the sh!t with the pilot during the mission. One of you was nice enough to give this E-4 at the time a ride in the chase car during a landing. I also remember being able to lift one wing off the skid plate with my back enough to have someone else reinstall a pogo - she felt pretty light. Anyway, cheers to you!