• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Huckabee vs. Obama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJB37

That whole strong leader thing is whats lacking.
All fluff, very little substance.

I'm actually not an Obama supporter... I'd rather see him over Clinton, but I don't support him. But I did have to say something about the Hitler reference .

Recidivist

This thread has become retarded bickering.

The only real assertion that seems to be made here is that Obama does not have enough experience.

If you want to vote because how you think a candidate looks in ONE picture, what his name is or what her gender is, that is your prerogative, but do your country a favor and use your brain when you go to the ballot box: Find out what candidate you're going to vote for based on something that is not superficial. I'd like it to be the same person I'm voting for (I intend to Vote for Obama), but I would also like fellow voters to make whatever decision based on something less than superficial.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
These days, putting my hand over my heart, and being in the minority of those that do so, is an open defiant gesture, which shows my support of my country, and the principles that men and women have fought and died for over the past 200+ years.

My goodness, what a brave young man you must be, so defiant in the face of such adversity......Give this man a lapel pin, he has earned it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.