• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HT videos from youtube -- euro flavor'd

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
that's gotta be the most clever/original flight school production i've seen. and it was german! we got p4wned. :grumpy_12

KBayDog

Let me guess....the Cobra fly by.

I thought the beginning of Vol II was the Cobra scene?

In any event, two questions:

1. How did he not pass out as soon as he opened the NATOPS in Vol I?
2. How did they get cockpit footage? I don't recall those being "stock" videos, but I could be mistaken.

kejo

pilot
haha nice, those are good dudes, went though HT's at the same time...had no idea they had production skills (or this much time on their hands)

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
Outstanding. I gotta admit though, I either didn't manage my time properly or just wasn't the aviation whiz kid these guys were but I sure didn't have the time to devote to much else besides studying and flying. Ok, I guess I spent too much time at the bars like most of us but that's a requirement IMHO.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Ha, so that's what they used all that video they shot. I remember one of those guys shooting some of that in primary. Pretty good.

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
Isnt that the guy who had the creepy van aka the "stabin wagon" that he tried to sell in the HT's bathroom with that flyer. remember it had "p"leather seats and came in uncle rico orange.