• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HSM-35 (The Magicians) Commissioning

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
I had heard that this was happening on 02 MAY 13. Can anybody on here confirm? Anybody on here going?

HSL-35 (The Magicians) was our sister squadron and I think it is cool to see a LAMPS MK I legacy come back to life.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know a retired Air Force gal who paints a lot of the helos out at NASNI. Here is the bird she did for the Magicians about a month ago:

Can you PM me her contact information? We're starting to look at designs for our new CAG Bird, and we were thinking of getting an outside painter to help with the project.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Can you PM me her contact information? We're starting to look at designs for our new CAG Bird, and we were thinking of getting an outside painter to help with the project.

I certainly can! Let me get it together and I'll PM it to you.

KBayDog

maitred.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I know a retired Air Force gal who paints a lot of the helos out at NASNI. Here is the bird she did for the Magicians about a month ago:

I've flown "35" (she's not actually called that right now, but will be eventually) and it seemed kind of weird stomping all over the dog house with that nice new paint job. But other than the boot marks, it seemed to be holding up well.