• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up everyone? My name is Peter. I'm from Lynnwood. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So what's your point? OBTW, GREAT profile, you must have worked all night on that!
BzB

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
What's up everyone? My name is Peter. I'm from Lynnwood. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.
Who's on first ... ??? Your IP location sez you're Peter from Tel Aviv ... or would that be Lynnwood, Israel ??? Plus, your email 'pops' on some SPAM-BOT tracking sites.

In any case, welcome to Air Warriors and here's an AW's circumcision, to make you feel right at home, wherever that may be ...

You're BANNED ... thanks for playing ... and as always, Shalom.

jfulginiti

pilot
None
who's on first ... ??? Your ip location sez you're peter from tel aviv ... Or would that be lynnwood, israel ??? Plus, your email 'pops' on some spam-bot tracking sites.

In any case, welcome to air warriors and here's an aw's circumcision, to make you feel right at home, wherever that may be ...

You're banned ... Thanks for playing ... And as always, shalom.

Awesome.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Who's on first ... ??? Your IP location sez you're Peter from Tel Aviv ... or would that be Lynnwood, Israel ??? Plus, your email 'pops' on some SPAM-BOT tracking sites.

In any case, welcome to Air Warriors and here's an AW's circumcision, to make you feel right at home, wherever that may be ...

You're BANNED ... thanks for playing ... and as always, Shalom.

{applauding}

Status
Not open for further replies.