• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How you spend your money, time?

cram88

BDCP Supply
Hey guys,

The forum is getting a little slow lately, so I figured I'd bring up a topic that future-BDCPers, and myself, a recent BDCPer, would like to talk about.

How do you guys spend your money--cars, booze, women, travel, all of the above...

I don't know what I want to do with my money, and how/where to invest what is left over.

Feel free to stray from the topic, just wanted to get people more involved, and hopefully keep the new guys coming back..

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
This is a dumb thread but I will contribute my "expertise" to this subject.

I spend my money 3 ways.

1. Beer for me
2. Beer for women at the bar
3. Flying/Golf

Oh yeah, I also use the money for housing and food but I figured that was standard....

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
After the car payment, rent, and food...

-Drinks
-Drinks
-The girl
-Drinks

I also have some in various investments like mutual funds, stocks, CD, and some in savings... I put some away each month.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Let's see what I have done since I got into BDCP. I bought a used 2001 XJ. I bought a suspension system for that XJ. I moved in a "luxury apartment", I bought a roof rack for my XJ. I bought a pair of ski boots and tons of skiing equipment. I bought hiking boots, backpacking equipment. I bought a new HD tv. I buy video games when I want them not when I have the money. I furnished my whole apartment with brand new furniture. I got that fancy DVR HD cable crap. I buy good tasty food. For the summer I'll be buying new shoes for my XJ.(tires) I'll probably buy some ammo.

What else do I do. Oh I couple my BDCP with my airline benefits and fly wherever I want. I don't worry about bills, I just pay them. Sure I could invest the money I make but right now I'm young and I got a few things I want to acquire in the near future so the money is getting burned up.

Live the good life when you're young because you never know what will happen when you're old.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
Reading this makes me wish I'd have found BDCP while I was still in school. Sounds awesome for you guys.

KBayDog

Wow - Seven posts on AirWarriors regarding spending money, and nobody has mentioned the standard harlots and controlled substances.

le lyon

NFO BDCP'er
So far I have bought a Beamer (Motorcycle), a dog (German Shepherd), countless drinks for countless females, and was able to finance a study abroad trip to France.

Lobster

Apparently, so was this guy.

I don't have enough hands to light things on fire...I have to pause it just to sip on my beer...my next purchase should be one of these.

Thirst4.jpg

pmasters

I just Space A'd to Rota for an unnecessary 10 day vacation consisting of laying on the beach and buying drinks for Spanish girls before I go to my Study Abroad EU/NATO study in Brussels/Europe at large which was also financed entirely by my BDCP money.