• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How to get NFO mentor?

dansponz

Hey Everybody,

Well since this is exactly what I'm looking for as well I thought I may just try my luck and post here. I am also looking for a NFO mentor that I could possibly shadow with my COC approval. I am currently a CTT2 out at 32nd Street in San Diego, applying for the STA-21 program's NFO option. I would really like to get as much expose to the field as I can and really get down and dirty with it. I'm looking to be competitive anyway I can and I figure this would show my motivation, give me an idea of what I'm getting into and have a lot of fun while doing it. Being on a small ship, no one at my command knows anyone that can help me, so I'm willing to take the plunge on my own with my COC's blessing. Naval Aviation is where I want to be at anyway I can, and if ANYONE can help me I'm up for pretty much anything. Thanks!!

Beefalo

Im gonna try to get my OIC or DIVO to hook me up. Does anyone know what the training squadrons are in pcola? That way I can pass that information on to them.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Does anyone know what the training squadrons are in pcola?

Here you go:

Primary/Intermediate: VT-10 (VT-4 used to be Intermediate, but VT-4 has merged with VT-10)

Advanced: VT-86