• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How often do the selection boards meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squatrrs

When I met with the OSO they said they wanted me to get ready to put in an application for the boards in March. I f I am not able to do so when are the next ones? How often do the boards meet? Do they meet many times over the year? Are the selection boards for PLC and OCC at different dates?

Thank you for the help!
football_125.gif
WAY TO GO BUCKEYES!!

Good Luck to all of you applying to OCS!!! A big Congrats to those accepted!!!

jwnole

Seems to me like the next board meets in Aug. for OCS to commence in Oct'03. That is what I am shooting for. We are talking Marines right? Good luck.
Josh

squatrrs

Josh,
Thanks for the info. I am shooting for the March boards, but I recently had some tedonitis in my knee and had to back off of training. Just getting back into now after three weeks off and I'm not sure if I'll be able to put in a competitive pft. Maybe though!
Good luck to you!

Josh

Good Luck to all of you applying to OCS!!! A big Congrats to those accepted!!!

jabravo2003

I am not sure if you got my PM, but I believe the OSO here in Phoenix told me there was a board in April. Of course I couldn't apply because I had surgery on my foot and I was out of commission for quite sometime. I was originally selected back in 2000 but I had to drop out of the program for personal reasons(parents are of poor health). Tucson(arizona) just got an OSO so I might try and get a package in for the March boards, maybe I will see some of you at Quantico this summer or next haha.

Semper Fi

Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.