• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

how many times can you apply

originalbigjim

I actually met him after I got my package straight and sent off, but I would have asked had I known him. Yeah there is only like 2 WOs at AIMD period. He is one of the few CWO5s in the Navy. Not too many of them, that's for sure. Only a handful.
I just noticed your icon, are you going to be going to U of michigan? I am from there and it would be insane if i could go back for just a few years.

blackjack_rj

Alpha PHlyer
I just noticed your icon, are you going to be going to U of michigan? I am from there and it would be insane if i could go back for just a few years.

I would love to go back there, but I chose to attend school closer to Tx to bring my family back closer to other family before we start moving around. To be honest, I don't think they would be able to handle the cold up there, and I didn't feel like hearing any griping, ya know? I miss it greatly, but we have to make sacrifices sometimes. I'm looking into attending the University of Oklahoma. I was trying a shot at UT-Austin or HTU, but they are taking to long for admission and degree letter. UT told me I would get an answer in April, which is after my deadline, and I hate UT anyways. I love my state, but UT is the one thing I can't stand, thanks to a lot of friends of mine. My wife is a "Texas-Ex" so she wanted me to go there, but I would feel like a sell-out to myself, as stupid as that sounds.