• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How many had friends or peers who were dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirGrunt

How many Marines here had friends or fellow candidates who were dropped at OCS and then re-enrolled to earn a commission. What were they dropped for?

farkle84

i had a couple of friends get dropped for medical reasons and one of them re enrolled and is a 1st Lt now. others were dropped for other reasons like lack of leadership and they tried to enroll again but its harder for them to get back in.

kaidogg

i was dropped from occ 181 due to a bad knee. turned out my acl and both menisci were completely torn, and i have since had surgery. i went in front of the board and was dropped, but i was told that i shouldn't have too much trouble getting back in, as long as i took care of my knee.
one of the guys that was dropped at the same time was there for his third and final time. i think that if you are dropped for medical reasons, it isn't too hard to get back in, as long as you get the proper waivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.