• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How many can you try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor44

Greetings to you all!
My question is are you allowed to take the ASTB etc. for both the Navy and Marine Corps? In other words can I try both and see which one I score higher on? And if you can't do both what about the Marines/Navy and the Air Force? As I sure many people have said my main goal is to be a pilot. I am training physically as if I were trying to get into the Marines so that if I choose a different branch I should be in good shape. Thanks in advance for you help!
Health to you and health to your enemy's enemies!

Live Pure,
Right Wrong,
Speak True,
Follow the King,
Else Wherefore Born?

kabttu

if you take the ASTB it counts for both the Marines and Navy, it's the same test. I'm sure you can take the AF test too, but I think you can only have one active app in a service at a time. Could be wrong though.

Dave Shutter

ASTB...30 days after first take, 180 days every time after. Keep taking every six months it until you're 34 if you want to. The AFOQT is a six hour test with something like 18 parts. You can go in and take any test you want from any service, it doesn't mean anything. But if you do good on it expect to have that Rec calling you everyday.

thor44

Thanks for the info!
Now I just have to graduate so that I can study for 'em!

Live Pure,
Right Wrong,
Speak True,
Follow the King,
Else Wherefore Born?

Status
Not open for further replies.