• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How many 5-year-olds can you take out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
Copied from another thread here:

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bullsh!t. If there is no head padding, there is no nut padding. Let's be serious here, this is war. ;)

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
put them at close arm interval all across the basketball court. stack them two high. that's how many.

Pags

N/A
pilot
If i can get my hands on one, I can swing him around and take out a bunch of the others. I say over 10 easy.

KBayDog

esday1 said:
- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

Oh my -

The highly-restrictive ROE. The outside observers intent on seeing our failure. The fact that it isn't over until we knock all of THEM out, but they only have to knock one of US out. The (relatively) long-term training the kids get compared to us. The lack of "protective padding," other than the "standard" gear. The motivated kids, who will basically give 100% of themselves to take us down.

GEEE...is this just a game, or is this some sort of political statement dreamed up by the Left by which to draw comparisons of a cheesy game to the current Mid East climate? The only thing that makes me think that this is NOT a political statement is that they are 5-yr olds. Certainly, in their eyes, our noble "freedom fighter" adversaries cannot be compared to 5-yr olds. If anything, we Americans are the kids. :icon_rage

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What if they were all midgets???

Pags

N/A
pilot
KBayDog said:
Oh my -

The highly-restrictive ROE. The outside observers intent on seeing our failure. The fact that it isn't over until we knock all of THEM out, but they only have to knock one of US out. The (relatively) long-term training the kids get compared to us. The lack of "protective padding," other than the "standard" gear. The motivated kids, who will basically give 100% of themselves to take us down.

GEEE...is this just a game, or is this some sort of political statement dreamed up by the Left by which to draw comparisons of a cheesy game to the current Mid East climate? The only thing that makes me think that this is NOT a political statement is that they are 5-yr olds. Certainly, in their eyes, our noble "freedom fighter" adversaries cannot be compared to 5-yr olds. If anything, we Americans are the kids. :icon_rage

or its just a crazy hypothetical situation dreamed up by a couple of drunks. you need to lay off the fox news or something...

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
this takes some thought, guys. in highschool i worked at a daycare/nursery school with five year olds, and they can be little bastards.

one time a kid asked me to pick up her toy, and when i bent over to get it, a half dozen of them jumped on me and pulled me down to the ground. they had the whole thing planned out. granted, i wasn't allowed to start taking them out, but you'd be surprised how fast they can climb on you.

something else to consider- the average forehead of a five year old is crotch height (for most of us). i saw more than a handful of my buddies take a full speed forehead to the crotch, sans-protection or even any warning. ...couple of times, they almost DID start taking the little fvuckers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.