• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How Long Is The Wait.

itjoew

I mailed my OCS packag off 21FEB06. I was wondering how long does it take to get an answer. I applied for SWO and Supply Corps. Also, do they mail you your acceptance letter or is it e-mailed to you?

sarnav

Are you enlisted? I take it from the NCTAMs location you are, and if that is the case call the Fleet Officer Processor in Millington. If you need the number pm me and I will get it to you. There have been a few boards since your package was mailed, mine was sent out 10 days ago and it went to board on the 24th so you should have the news soon. Good luck.

itjoew

sarnav said:
Are you enlisted? I take it from the NCTAMs location you are, and if that is the case call the Fleet Officer Processor in Millington. If you need the number pm me and I will get it to you. There have been a few boards since your package was mailed, mine was sent out 10 days ago and it went to board on the 24th so you should have the news soon. Good luck.
Yea, I am an enlisted sailor. Could you give me the number to call. Do you think I should wait for a letter? Thanks.

sarnav

Sent via PM, if anyone else needs it feel free to ask, I just dont want to put anyones number on the web if it isnt needed. It is for AD folks to clear that up, I dont know who the civilian folks call, I imagine your recruiter.

RB