• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long does a Vasectomy down you?

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
That's AFTER you heal. I know a dude that did it THE NEXT DAY and had major issues. Dumbass.

That's part of "unload, show clear". I went on a Yuma det for a month. Doc said that 30 times was recommended to be sure.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
I was med down for a week.

Resting with a bag of frozen peas on your boys and taking the prescribed drugs is highly recommended. Trust the doc on that one.

I felt great the day after my vasectomy, no pain whatsoever and decided to continue with some house renovation…wrong answer – after about 15 minutes of lifting and climbing up on a ladder, I felt like I was getting kicked in the nuts over and over and over. I jumped back in the recliner with the frozen peas and the dope…the feeling of being kicked in the junk didn’t stop for about an hour afterward.

I didn’t start “unloading and show clear” for 2 weeks after the vasectomy … it was painful but no issues after the first experience. I went back 3 months later and was still shooting live loads…it took me 7 months to shoot blanks. I also went back to check for live loads for 3 years after my procedure just in case nature had other plans.

I got fixed 4 years ago and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made…

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
35d6fx
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35d6fx/

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Still shooting live loads??? Wow!

As looped.as I was (we had a bored anesthetist drug me up big time for the procedure) I remember the Doc showing me two 1" pieces of spaghetti he cut out of me. Just blanks for me.

You must have Olympic drain babies!!! Well done!