• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long did promotion take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNKosavanna

For those who have already graduated from college and are waiting for OCS to start, approximately how long did it take for your PSD to enter your automatic promotion from E-3 to E-5 into DEERS and the pay system? I graduated back in August, and my info still isn't updated. My transcripts were submitted a month ago, so I was just wondering how long it took for the rest of you?????

Thanks a bunch!
bouncy_125.gif

jaerose

Mine was fast, but don't sweat it...you'll get back pay all the way to the date of graduation. Just check with whomever does that paperwork and make sure they got it.

JR

OCSNW

I got promoted to e-4 about 6 wks after I graduated. I asked the recruiter about it and waited another 6 weeks before they got me up to e-5. I got all of my back pay (which made a nice pay day) so it was no big deal, I just missed a little interest on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.