• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How do you carry?

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
When dressed (waist covered): Firestar 40 (all metal SA)..."Mexican Carry" @ 4:00 o'clock...extra mag @ 8:00 o'clock

In shorts: (Summertime): Black custom made "pistol pack" (taken by most folks as a "fanny pack) @ 3:00 o'clock...

Been carrying this way for many years...find it quite comfortable...and...who knew?? ;-)

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Depends on what I'm wearing

Cargo shorts = pocket holster

Just about anything else = crossbreed holster (very comfortable)

IMG_27301.JPG

IMG_27312.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
An awesome sim instructor in Corpus helped me make a DIY kydex holster for my P232. It came out quite a bit more refined than I expected, and I've been carrying it for about 6 months with no complaints. Perfect retention without impeding the draw. We even fit in a combat cutout without compromising the holster's integrity! Total cost was about $25 from knifekits.com

IMAG0093.jpgIMAG0095.jpgIMAG0096.jpgIMAG0097.jpg

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
No jacket, or if I plan to take my jacket off: G26 in a DeSantis leather IWB holster. On my right hip for normal carry, right over my nuts if I need deep concealment.
Jacket on: G26/G21/G20 in a DeSantis leather thumb break holster on my right hip.
Working out: G26 in a DeSantis Gunny Sack Jr. (fanny pack of death)

CAMike

None
Contributor
G36, G23 in both a Densantis adjustable cant tuck-able IWB and medium depth SmartCarry. The Smart Carry holster is great for bicycling and t-shirt/gym shorts activities. The Kahr PM9 pretty much always stays in a Desantis Nemisis pocket holster.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
You used to the trigger pull yet on that LC9?

Sorry, just saw your question. As a belated answer, I still have room for improvement. The pistol is actually a lot more accurate than what I'd expect for how small it is. In slow fire I can consistently hit 10x10 steel at 30 yards. I'm not an experienced pistol shooter outside of qualifying with the Marine Corps so that surprised me. The trigger on the pistol is not the greatest and has quite a long double action pull so in rapid fire the accuracy goes down significantly for me. I figure that I most likely will be using it in a situations where the target is 5 yards or closer so I'll be pointing it in the general torso region and squeezing until the target is done or I'm done.