• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How can I find an at-board list?

Module1

I’m trying to find the PAO at-board list, but I can’t find it anywhere. I’m prior service, but don’t have any access to government websites. If anyone has it, can you pm me? Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

There are so few people that apply for PAO that come to this site that your best bet is to just ask your recruiter, it should take him just a few minutes to log in and verify.

Module1

There are so few people that apply for PAO that come to this site that your best bet is to just ask your recruiter, it should take him just a few minutes to log in and verify.
Didn’t message me back today. The board is on Monday. Was just hoping someone here might know. But yeah, I’ll just bug him again on Monday.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ask who sooner? There’s really nothing else to do at this point. Either I’m on it or I’m not. I thought to ask now cause I’m curious.

I misread your comment that you waited until Friday (day before the board) to ask.

Ping your officer recruiter and officer processor (if you’ve been in comms with one) on Monday. It’s their job to keep you updated on the process.

OCSGuy

I’m trying to find the PAO at-board list, but I can’t find it anywhere. I’m prior service, but don’t have any access to government websites. If anyone has it, can you pm me? Thanks!
Have you found anything out? I’m also awaiting results from this board but haven’t heard anything. Im active duty so I don’t have a recruiter or anything.

Module1

Have you found anything out? I’m also awaiting results from this board but haven’t heard anything. Im active duty so I don’t have a recruiter or anything.
No, I haven’t. But perhaps they didn’t send out an at-board list because everyone who submitted was being considered by the board. There might be so few applications that they don’t need to turn away any. That’s the only think that would make sense to me.

OCSGuy

No, I haven’t. But perhaps they didn’t send out an at-board list because everyone who submitted was being considered by the board. There might be so few applications that they don’t need to turn away any. That’s the only think that would make sense to me.
Anxiously awaiting the board results over here lol. Best of luck!

TexCraft

Newbie question here, and I know I could ask my recruiter, but often times this group is quicker to respond. Typically, when would we know if we made the at-board list? I'm applying for Supply Corps Reserves and the boards are next month. TIA.

Module1

Newbie question here, and I know I could ask my recruiter, but often times this group is quicker to respond. Typically, when would we know if we made the at-board list? I'm applying for Supply Corps Reserves and the boards are next month. TIA.
I think it usually comes out a couple days before the board convenes.