• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How badly does an arrest hurt an applicant?

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
After spending all day in line with Florida's finest residents and $13 a beer, I'd probably want to hit someone in the head with a pipe too...
Agreed, and I would start with someone who uses words like "brohemian"....

Last edited:

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Peterson, whatever you do, don't get all hopped up on your Jesus juice and start shit with Disney cast members down in Orlando....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ulted-drunk-Navy-pilot-Austin-DeVan-Hill.html
Also, if you ever get arrested again, do not write a letter to the government of China offering to sell them classified info on U.S. Navy aircraft in return for breaking you out of jail.

No story behind this one. Do not bother Googling. (If anything, use Altavista or Dogpile.)

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Also, if you ever get arrested again, do not write a letter to the government of China offering to sell them classified info on U.S. Navy aircraft in return for breaking you out of jail.

No story behind this one. Do not bother Googling. (If anything, use Altavista or Dogpile.)

Lol I heard about this asshole. What a goon.

Llarry

Speaking as someone who long, long ago personally hisself screened OCS packages -- albeit for crypto (now IW) -- I would not have given much weight at all to such an arrest. Now if my phone had rung and on the line was some young applicant, I would have sternly reminded the young wannabe that Navy officers are above all, gentlemen and blah blah blah.

In fact, I remember a couple of packages where I might have said to my boss something along with line of "Wow -- this guy (or gal) has an amazing academic record. The only thing missing is some evidence of humanity -- I'd be more enthusiastic if he/she had a long-ago arrest for minor in possession or something like that...":rolleyes: