• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How am I looking?

jct009

I just started looking into this program, but I'm looking into the Intelligence side of it (I know this site is more for aviators, but this is the only open discussion on the internet I could find). I talked to a recruiter a few times about it, and am currently discussing it with my parents. I just finished up my sophomore year and have a 3.92 in a double major (Poli Sci and Econ). I'm Treasurer of my fraternity and an active member (but not officer) of a university political group. I have at least four solid LoRs. I'd imagine I would do pretty well on the ASTB based on my other standardized test scores. However, I do have two MIP tickets, and a Public Intox. How much will this hurt my chances if my other stats are good?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
jct009 said:
I'm Treasurer of my fraternity

"My advice to you...is to begin drinking heavily"

bluto_stairs_animated_avatar.gif

No really, it looks great. You can't be told no until you ask. And then you can ask again after a first rejection...

Come to think of it, that's how sex works when you are married...

~D

nugget81

pilot
jct009 said:
However, I do have two MIP tickets, and a Public Intox. How much will this hurt my chances if my other stats are good?

Generally speaking you seem good to go with exception to your citations. The selection board will likely need a very good explanation. Hopefully some time has passed since your last incident, and you can show that you've grown up.