• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House for Rent in Meridian 11/12/09!

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you have received those glorious orders for a great time in Meridian, have I got a deal for you! Coming on the market in mid-November will be a beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with all the trimmings!

Located in the wonderful Dogwood Hills neighborhood (close to the North Hills/Poplar Springs intersection), this is an incredible house that will make your time in Meridian suck a little less. From the driveway to the flightline, you're looking at 20 mins, and about that to the ever-so-popular Bonita Lakes entertainment complex. It's just a hop, skip and a jump to the Piggly Wiggly, Papa John's or any of the North Hills' fine dining establishments (for those last minute dinner needs/midnight munchies), and a short drive to the NEW and less-ghetto Walmart.

This house features an attached garage, wonderful layout, up and downstairs air conditioners, and amazing neighbors. You'd be a fool to pass up an opportunity like this! Only $1200 a month!!!!

PM me for direct contact (up until the 11th of November) or you can call the landlord (Joy) after I move.

Attachments

• Meridian House.jpg
    Meridian House.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 98

etsmith9999

Hey,

Could I get some more information on your house? My wife, newborn son and I are looking to move to Meridian mid to late November from Pensacola. We'd love to get some additional information, and perhaps photos of your place. We'll actually be in Meridian on Thursday and Friday if we could take a look.

Thanks for your help

Erik

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Hey,

Could I get some more information on your house? My wife, newborn son and I are looking to move to Meridian mid to late November from Pensacola. We'd love to get some additional information, and perhaps photos of your place. We'll actually be in Meridian on Thursday and Friday if we could take a look.

Thanks for your help

Erik

Sure thing! PM me your email. Also, there is an ad on MilitaryByOwner, but our pictures are better (although I may be a bit biased).
http://www.militarybyowner.com/listings/tourplus.asp?F_BASE_ID=160&F_STATE=MS&LISTING_ID=53311