• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House/Condo For Rent in Meridian

JRad012x

Does anyone know/have of a house or condo for rent near NAS Meridian? Or know of any websites or realtors that have worked in the past? I am having a very hard time finding a house to rent and I have to move up to Meridian in a few weeks. Any help would be very much appreciative.

Jen

Wife of a Growler stud
If you're married, I really suggest living on base. If you're not married, Meridian allows single guys to live in housing with a roommate. They MAY even be able to pair you up. They only take half of the BAH (if you're single, all if you're married). If apartments are an option, we had several friends that lived in Northwood Place and a few that lived in Woodlands (they're right next to each other off Hwy 39).

flyingjt2

Call Angie Bott 601 616 8767 great realtor. I have a room open at my place. Rent is cheap and it is probably the best location and house around. House is only a few years old in a nice neighborhood.
JT
850-293-2316