• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hornet vs Bear

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
If that guy was actually gathering intel, I don't understand why he wouldn't just not post anything. Maybe Chinese spys are really stupid?

Hey, I am all for kicking him out, but I doubt he was some secret squirrel Chinese spy.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
In a country where its encouraged to report your neighbor/friend even family to the state for dissident views, I couldn't imagine a young impressionable Maoist taking a tidbit of military information to his local government 'representative'.... But hey, I'm just a paranoid misanthropic anthropoid.

.... And people who gather intel NEVER try to infiltrate the very thing they are trying to get information on. Plot lines like the "the Good Shepherd" indeed are based solely on fiction. It's the micro and the marco for the whole picture there friendo...

If that guy was actually gathering intel, I don't understand why he wouldn't just not post anything. Maybe Chinese spys are really stupid?

Hey, I am all for kicking him out, but I doubt he was some secret squirrel Chinese spy.

Then he had you fooled didn't it...

vulcanx

Banned
I wonder if the tail gunner waved to the F18?

Dope.
Or:

inverted_finger.jpg

Malo83

Keep the Faith
I know we have quite a few Migs at various Museums and on the Airshow circuit, but are there any Bears or other Biggies with the counter rotating props in the Homeland??? remember getting buzzed by some bears on the 79/80 Westpac on the Coral Maru and those Bears make some awesome noise :icon_smil