• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HOR Move

gtg941f

pilot
I am currently trying to claim my HOR move (10k lbs) but am running into some hurdles. I was a BDCP commission, have been in 6 years, PCSed 3 times and never used my HOR move. Personal property is telling me that my last orders, which moved me across the street from the RAG to my fleet squadron, do not have the appropriate line of accounting info since I didn't actually move locations.

Shouldn't I be able to do a HOR move regardless of my current orders?
Do I need to attempt to get an order modification on my current set orders?

I assumed that I could just use my orders that moved me from advanced to the RAG, but they are saying otherwise. Local PSD is completely clueless about the whole situation as they are not even aware of the ability to do a HOR move.

I have searched through the JFTR (http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/travelreg.cfm), but haven't had much luck.

Anybody successfully completed a HOR move while well established at your current duty station well after executing your latest orders?

Thanks, gents!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Have your new command PS folks start working the issue with you. That's what they're there for.