• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Home for Rent-Property manager needed

bandit

I have a home in Milton about a block from Milton High School that I need to rent out. I was wondering if anyone had any good luck with a property management company in Pensacola.

Also, if anyone is interested...its a 3br 1ba home. It will be vacant on 2 Feb and ready to be rented.

Thanks!

Mike

Cordespc

None
Contributor
I use Top Gun. They were recommended to me by another board member, actually. Owner is a retired Hornet dude and VT instructor. I can't think of anything bad to say about them, haven't heard anything either.

bigfish

I can always fall back on my SAW skills
pilot
We use Dan Higgins with Team Sandy Blanton Realty, he's been awesome. He lives in Milton, too, so there have been times where he's stopped by our house to check on something and doesn't charge for something like that. They also have really reasonable handymen for repairs, paint, etc.
Their number is 479-7653.