• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HMM-364

hobbstc

None
Ok so I was cruising YouTube and found this video called All About Helicopters. It's terrible. Really bad. Just curious if anyone knows the Phrog driver from -364 at around the 15min mark? I think this video is funny in a terrible way.

phrogpilot73

Umm, yeah, no. I'm not paying money to watch that. Take a screen capture and post it, and one of us will say if we know the dude or not...

phrogpilot73

Paying money? Strange it's free for me. Anyway I'll do that when I get home.
Yeah, I only get 2 minutes of crap-tastic music and acting. I don't know how you made it through 15 minutes to see that there was a Phrog in 364... Anything past 2 minutes and it tells me that it's $0.99 for 48 hours. Too much money for that, even if I do absolutely love helos...

hobbstc

None
Actually they really should pay us to watch it. It was just one of those too bad to not look shows.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Looks like one of those cheapo kiddie videos...and no I didn't even watch two mins...

HueyCobra8151

pilot
They had Phrogs back then?

Prior to becoming an endangered species, the phrog was once quite abundant before it's habitat was taken over by invasive critters known to the scientific world as plopterus nonexpeditious alwaysbrokenus. The invasive critter required all zones to be prepared extensively, thus driving the phrog to sea. Once the invasive plopteri themselves took to the sea, however, it drove the medium sized critters to extinction through boredom by always taking too damn long to bounce and extending the pattern beyond all reasonable measures. Smaller critters saved themselves by seeking refuge on smaller gators.

MasterBates

Don't forget the Seahawk (rototurus overweightum) that drove the Phrog off MSC ships due to predatory theft of it's cargo, even though it carries far less.