• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Hispanic" Naval Aviators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasczak

Marine
I know it's a considerably small number, but anyone have any idea on how many "Hispanic" Naval Aviators there are? Perhaps ya'll could give me an idea of what they are flying..

rare21

pilot
Contributor
havent met too many more besides myself, but they're out there

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Some of you people are cretins ...

I'm constantly "amazed" at how race-conscious you are today ... you know; in your racially "enlightened" society and its present day politically correct Navy counterpart ... and yet, "we" always got the bad rap for "race". We knew the differences and nobody sang Kumbaya --- we just didn't "dwell" on it like some of you seem to. The only thing that counted was how you did your job --- nothing else.

One of my squadron mates, while flying lead, would have the flight answer up on frequency check-in with .... "Mex-Check" .... any ideas as to why ... ???

Anyone, including the aforementioned cretins, ever heard of Everett Alvarez??

everetthh7.jpg

I weep for the future of today's PC Navy and some of its inhabitants ....

an34xu6.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm. I'm just curious as to who's flying what.

On the website, or Naval Aviation in general? I guess I just don't understand what would motivate you to ask such a question. What were you expecting the answer to be? "Well, we like to keep the Mexicans limited to the P-3 community, but the Cubans and European Hispanics are allowed to fly jets." It's like asking where General Motors employs its Hispanics. Please explain yourself.

Brett

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
To add to the confusion, I'm the only white guy in my squadron.

Status
Not open for further replies.