• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hippie civilian off season, Marine candidate during summer. Question?

brownshoe

Contributor
Eww...just reading that made me a little nauseous.

A hippy chick in my day meant she didn’t shave her legs or underarms. So what. I never cared about her beliefs.:) Ben Franklin once said “All cats are gray by night.” And they are! Trust me! ;)

Like, "Brother Dave" (an old time comedian, Google him) said: “There are two kinds, good old bigun’s and big old goodun’s.” He also said: “The worst I EVER had was wonderful.”

Just my .02 cents, (and of course, Dave's.):D

Steve

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Just don't take the brown blotter man....it's poison!

old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

red_ryder

None
^ they usually wear some kind of short shorts in my experience, thankfully.

Hey man, if you want to rock the beard, rock it now, while you still can, and get it out of your system.

"Tis better to have beard and lose it,

than never to beard at all." :(

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
I had a beard and a fro in college. I shaved the beard for OCS, but kept the fro (for a day or two).

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
^ they usually wear some kind of short shorts in my experience, thankfully.

Hey man, if you want to rock the beard, rock it now, while you still can, and get it out of your system.

"Tis better to have beard and lose it,

than never to beard at all." :(

??? So you have been to these "hippie" rallies??? They your peeps??? Worn a few of these cut-off shorts???

Just kidding.