• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Hey, Watch this..."

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Adblock most likely won't block it. It's just a simple gif image at photobucket. :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Adblock most likely won't block it. It's just a simple gif image at photobucket. :)
Negative, Bruddah. I killed your mind-bending bug with Adblock+ .... with extreme prejudice. :D

hawaiiangoodluckne4.jpg

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Adblock will kill any image that you don't want to see. I use it on a classic VW beetle forum where some members have very adult oriented signatures that I don't want my 5 year old daughter to see if she happens to walk by the 'puter when I'm on it.

As far as stealing money from AW goes, how can you classify it as stealing if the money doesn't find its way into my pocket? ;)

Besides, you can set the filters in a way so that Adblock allows all images/ads from a particular site except for the ones that you specifically want to block. In this case Schnugg's gnat.