• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Hey, Watch this..."

kejo

pilot
maybe not literally, but definitely a "hey watch this" moment...very sad

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flathat = Bad Things happen.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^^Very annoying, Schnugg...very annoying indeed..:icon_tong
Yeah, really ... I think Schnugg should be banned or something. I was trying to press that little f*cker into goo last night when he first showed up on the computer screen. Now I have to clean the fingerprints off ... :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Flathat = Bad Things happen.

But oh, God ... we loved it so .... :icon_cryi

I know it's "wrong", I know it's "illegal", and for some --very stupid (you have GOT to know your limitations) but: STOP ME BEFORE I FLAT-HAT AGAIN!!!

Here's rigging a banca boat as he disappeared under the nose from @ 25'-35' and going really, really fast (him or me?) ...:)... sorry ..... flashback.

I'm O.K. now ....

dsc01931rc7.jpg

phrogpilot73

I know it's "wrong", I know it's "illegal", and for some --very stupid (you have GOT to know your limitations) but: STOP ME BEFORE I FLAT-HAT AGAIN!!!

Here's rigging a banca boat as he disappeared under the nose from @ 25'-35' and going really, really fast (him or me?) ...:)... sorry ..... flashback.
I've been at 25' going really, really fast (at least in my mind) in Liberia and saw a very similar boat. You sure you're not a helo bubba?? :D

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you've ever done it...it's intoxicating and oh what a rush...but as I age (like wine and cheese :eek:) I'm just thankful I lived through my stupid acts.

Now where's my pitchfork. Ban Him, Ban Him. :)
pow.gif

fatathaland

"You're an X-wing fighter Star Wars man" I firmly believe this comment was followed by the PIC turning his head and saying "what the #@%$ you just call me?"

Also do you think that comment was refering to the Luke's flying through the Death Star canyon, or is it in fact about the X-wing star fighter video game in which you begin by flying the X-wing through a canyon? We may never know.

Oh and damnit schnugg I actually went to crush your fake bug with my very specific "bug on computer monitor flick": not enough to get the guts all over, but enough to make him drop off and ne'r rise again.