• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hey A4s - Do you know this guy?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Northwest pilot alleges 9/11 cover-up

Steven Wagner, The Forum
Published Monday, March 05, 2007

Field McConnell is convinced the 9/11 terrorist attacks are being covered up.

The Northwest Airlines pilot from rural Glyndon, Minn., said a second attack is imminent and conspirators already have aborted their plan once this year...................
...............The lawsuit, filed last week, claims Boeing Co. and the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) can’t assure him that B747-400 planes are safe. McConnell, who is the process of seeking an early retirement from Northwest, claims the planes are rigged by Boeing and can be remotely detonated.............
...............McConnell, a rural Glyndon rancher, has been a Northwest Airlines pilot for more than 28 years. He graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1971 and flew planes in the military, including with Fargo’s Happy Hooligans, for 22 years..............

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
So his point is what exactly?
That Boeing is the conspirator?
Or that Boeing in compliance with some 'dark' government guidance wired their planes to have a self destruct capability?

His intel skills are formidable since he appears to be the only one running the story that terrorists tried another airplane heist this year but aborted. I surely hope the stuff outlined in the suit was not privileged information as I would hate to give up secrets or even just advantages because he wants to retire a couple years early.

Edit:
The lawsuit was filed on behalf of those working with the Web site, said McConnell, who previously filed for bankruptcy and seeks $4.5 million from Boeing and ALPA.

“I’m trying to retire early so I can do something more important than hauling 400 people to Hawaii,” said McConnell, who added that he wants to move to a warmer climate.

http://www.wctrib.com/articles/inde...OKEN=65901165&jsessionid=8830f995e77c33b4d272

Sounds like he just wants an early retirement to me. Suing for 4.5mil??? Disappointing turn of events IMO.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Google his name and NWA and one of the first items returned is his bankruptcy filing in 2003.

Probably thinking that NWA and/or Boeing will give him a settlement to go away so he can fix his money problems........:(

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot
Probably thinking that NWA and/or Boeing will give him a settlement to go away so he can fix his money problems........:(

Well, he is a Naval Academy grad, and I remember as a plebe there being told that it isn't that Academy grads don't lie, cheat and steal, it's just that we're trained to stick to our story............so I guess he'll stick to his!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Not the same guy, but the same airline.....

It keeps "coming"..... Bad press sucks for an airline. I've always liked NWA, they gave me plenty of rides when I was communting between the west coast and Hawaii. The crews always tried to get me a first class seat and treated me well. It's too bad the press and public will probably blame the airline for these two wackos.

NWA worker accused of masturbating on passenger during flight
The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press

March 05, 2007

A Northwest Airlines employee was arrested today and accused of sitting next to a female passenger who was trying to sleep, cradling her body and ejaculating on her during a flight from Seattle to the Twin Cities, authorities said.

http://www.topix.net/content/kri/0594276274175512957523596291983482033374

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
The woman told authorities she felt Gonzalez 'spoon' her, or cradle her body from behind, and then felt her shirt being lifted up.

After some time, the man then stood up and walked to the front of the plane.

The woman then readjusted her shirt, and found 'warm fluid on her back and on her side,' and also saw the fluid on her clothes and a seat, the complaint stated. She later described the fluid as semen.
WTF Mate
100px-Interrobang.svg.png