• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HELP! Taking the OAR and need advice

Samantha Hodgkins

So, I have no idea where to start with studying for the OAR!!
If there are any tips or just ANYTHING, that would be wonderful....

I am absolutely terrible with math and would definitely get together to study if someone is in the same boat as me. :) (formulas, facts, whatever else)

Thanks!
Sam

exNavyOffRec

I was going to say I hope you have a good sense of humor because of the post I thought would follow yours, but ea6bflyer was kind.

On a different note you will find lots of info here that you seek.

Samantha Hodgkins

I was going to say I hope you have a good sense of humor because of the post I thought would follow yours, but ea6bflyer was kind.

On a different note you will find lots of info here that you seek.
hhaha ya I am fluent in sarcasm and grew up with boys, so no problem there! Thanks for all the help!!

Alana5280

Samantha,
I'm in the same boat... Just now, today, I decided I need to start studying. If you happen to be close by, a study partner would be great!

Alana

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
brando-apocolypse.jpg

mtaylor

Meatgazer
There's a lot of really good information on this site in the ASTB section.
I personally just took the test 2 weeks ago.
I used all the information I could gather from this forum, the internet, and I bought the Barron's book which was a great help.