• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help requested with officer recruiter

NBTX11

Hey guys. Throwing this out there to see if anyone has any advice. My daughter is a recent college graduate in May who was apparently selected for OCS back in Feb for the 19 Jun course. I say apparently because her recruiter has gone radio silent. This is the laziest, worst recruiter in the history of mankind. He doesn’t respond to calls or texts and she has no info on what is going on and she’s supposed to be leaving in 11 days. No select letters, no calls, no emails, nothing. He flat out doesn’t work or doesn’t reply. The only way she’s ever gotten info is by being overly persistent in calling and getting lucky. A few weeks ago when she got ahold of him, he asked for her final transcripts. She graduated magna cum laude by the way. Well today he told her he lost them after basically having no contact with her and oh well sorry I will try to locate them. He made some excuse about getting a new email account and losing the email. It’s been one excuse after another. She has received nothing and is supposed to be leaving next week. She can’t really elevate it to his supervisor because number one, she doesn’t even know how or where to get ahold of that person and secondly the only number she had is the one he answers in his office. Enough is enough. What’s it gonna take to get this recruiter to move pronto, yesterday if not sooner, to complete whatever needs to be completed. She has been told or given literally nothing other than a phone call that she was selected for OCS as a SWO with a 19 Jun class date. HELP.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Instead of complaining to us why not voice your concerns with the recruiter’s office? You can also call the recruiting district headquarters… a google search can help you with that.

I would strongly suggest having the facts straightened… as we are only going off your side of the story here.

NBTX11

Instead of complaining to us why not voice your concerns with the recruiter’s office? You can also call the recruiting district headquarters… a google search can help you with that.

I would strongly suggest having the facts straightened… as we are only going off your side of the story here.
Both of us have tried googling the recruiting districts HQ and have messaged them. They have not replied as of yet. Haven’t called yet so maybe that’s the next step. As far as complaining at the recruiters office , she hasn’t yet, because she was trying to be polite because she has to work with this person but time is running very short. Secondly how do you complain to the recruiting office when the only contact you have is to the recruiter themselves. Legitimately looking for advice.

Facts are straight. Everything I said is accurate, at least from our perspective.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Secondly how do you complain to the recruiting office when the only contact you have is to the recruiter themselves. Legitimately looking for advice.

By messaging did you actually call and leave a voicemail?

Go through multiple numbers until someone picks up. A recruiting HQ has several offices… someone has got to pick up during normal business hours.

NBTX11

By messaging did you actually call and leave a voicemail?

Go through multiple numbers until someone picks up. A recruiting HQ has several offices… someone has got to pick up during normal business hours.
Copy, will call other numbers at the HQ. Thank you. We weren’t completely sure if that’s who to contact with issues but you’ve confirmed it, so thanks.

exNavyOffRec

Copy, will call other numbers at the HQ. Thank you. We weren’t completely sure if that’s who to contact with issues but you’ve confirmed it, so thanks.
When calling see if there is a number listed for Officer Assistant Chief Recruiter, or Officer processor or Lead Officer processor.