• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help, police, someone stole my pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I guess there's a first for everything...

(http://www.wftv.com/news/3971517/detail.html)

Police: Dealers Report Stolen Marijuana To Authorities

CALLAWAY, Fla. -- Help, police, someone stole my pot!

A Panhandle couple is under arrest after notifying police Thursday that their quarter-pound stash of marijuana was stolen and that they needed the weed back, because they were going to later sell it.

"They're America's dumbest criminals," said Lt. Ricky Ramie, head of the Bay County Sheriff's Office narcotics task force.

Deputies arrested 18-year-old John Douglas Sheetz and 17-year-old Misty Ann Holmes and charged the duo with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.

According to the police report, the couple returned to the home they share and found the home broken into and a quarter-pound of marijuana missing. They immediately called authorities to report the break-in and theft.

Police said the couple told them they were going to resell the marijuana and allowed the detectives to search the apartment. Investigators discovered several marijuana stems among other drug paraphernalia during the search, The News Herald in Panama City reported for Saturday editions.

They were taken to the Bay County Jail and are each being held on $17,500 bond.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Seriously....no hurricanes in Flordia at all that year. Whats up with that

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Possession with intent to deliver, yet it was all stolen? Let's see, a claim of guilt warrants charges and jail time. A denial of guilt warrants charges and jail time. Innocent until PROVEN guilty my ass.

KBayDog

EA-6B1 said:
IAccording to the police report, the couple returned to the home they share

WTF is an 18-year old and a 17-year old "couple" doing sharing a house? And where do they get the money to share a house?

Oops - I guess we know the answer to that...

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
good to see that they're going after the hardened criminals and not filling up the jail with petty drug charges. oops.

and ya... how can you be charged with possession if you don't have possession? wtf.

bigsur009

waiting not so patiently for OCS...
If you are stupid enough to call the cops in a situation like this doesn't seem irrelevant if you were charged with possession/intent to distribute when you didn't have enough to distribute anymore? It's a shame there's no charge for outright stupid behavior...

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I believe that people that call the cops to find their stolen drugs should be subjected to shock therapy on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.