• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help.. Newbie. Thank You..

hayabusa671

Hello, I am currently in a junior college, and excuse my poor use of grammar, I am sort of in a hurry to create a "blog" because I REALLY need to ask about the OAR, how to study, what to study, what to expect, etc., and any Supply Corps Officers out there, any who has taken the OAR, advice. Any advice, period. My GPA currently is about a 3.0, but if i can get any sort of advice, i.e. "study more, study this, study that" I will ensure you that I will raise my GPA, and study my tooshie off for the OAR, and/or whatever it takes to become a Supply Corps Officer.

Thank you to all, and have a Outstanding Day!

GreenLantern330

You might wanna check out usnavyocs.com. There's a lot of great gouge there, there is here too, but there will probably be more Suppo info over at the other site. That said, search through this thread for ASTB info: http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/sh...-amp-ask-your-questions-here!)?highlight=astb ...and just disregard the aviation & nautical info and the spatial apperception gouge. You'll probably want to check out getting a Barrons or ARCO MFAT book along with downloading all the great gouge (PDFs and .docs) that are floating around the internet.

Also, I'm not completely sure but I think you might not be able to apply for OCS until you've transferred over to an accredited 4 year university. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

craftingraptor

Dreaming about the P-8A
pilot
Also, I'm not completely sure but I think you might not be able to apply for OCS until you've transferred over to an accredited 4 year university. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
That sounds like a question for a recruiter. However, I do believe you are right, (as an extension of what you said) that you must be completing a bachelors from an accredited school.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
You need to be 12 months from graduation before you can apply for DA. Theoretically you could graduate within 12 months from transferring to a university from your junior college. So yes you will need to be transferring to a 4 year institution. Also, given the BDCP situation I don't know if you would be qualifying for that anytime soon. Either way good luck!