• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help! Last-minute OAR/ASTB question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpage

Hello,

I am taking the OAR on Friday (June 27)..to prepare I've used the ARCO books and the gouge on this site. One big difference I noticed for the Mechanical portion is that with Arco, there are a lot of questions that require specific knowledge about tools, symbols, etc. The gouge here is much more intuitive and doesn't rely on recall nearly as much. If the real test closely resembles the gouge here, I'll be in great shape.. Can anyone who has taken the ASTB before let me know which types of questions to expect on the Mech. Comprehension part? Any help about what to expect is GREATLY appreciated..

thanks so much,
gp

akeys

If you have been studying for it then you're gonna do good. as long as you understand the theory or concept mechanics. I studied the ARCO book as well and scored a 6 in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.