• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HELP! I know nothing!!

GS-W

AH-1 W
You bet, buddy. Here to help. I have no idea what a 6/6/6 means on that test (other than the "Mark of the Beast"), but take a look in the ASTB section of the website and you can find out how competitive that score is.

I guess it is pretty good. It is passing. Not great but, my OSO said along with my 285 PFT and everything else I should have no problem getting an SNA contract. Hope all goes well. I will find out the 26th the final details. Thanks for the help!

mbraesicke

Ranger
This was a really good thread. I'm getting seen by the Navy SNA board in Mar, but I wrote off applying for Marine SNA because I was under the impression you were accepted to OCS first, then after that you applied for SNA...and even if you dont get it you're still committed to whatever they stick you in. Thats what the Army recruiter told me and I guess I assumed as much for the Marine Corps

GS-W

AH-1 W
Glad it helped. I know it helped me! A lot of people are probably in my situation or at least a similar.

Yea, that wouldn't really be fair if the marines functioned that way. The ol' bait n' switch.